How Can We Help?
How to Use 11street Sync
11street Sync allows sellers to sync products from Unicart store to 11street seller office. 11street orders and inventory can be updated in Unicart store.
This feature is only available in Unicart Pro Plan and above.
Step 2: Set up 11street Integration
There are 3 parts required to perform before you can sync to 11street.
Part I: 11street Unique Key
1. Navigate to 11street Seller Office, click 11street registered email address and select Seller Details.
2. Click Request API Service button and copy Unique Key.
3. Navigate to Marketplaces and New 11street Sync on Unicart store, enable Sell On 11street.
4. Paste the Unique Key.
5. Enable Sync Order to auto sync 11street order to Unicart.
6. Enable Update Stock to get 11street inventory auto updated when there is order triggered in Unicart.
7. Order Sync Back Remark is the remark of 11street order. Completed, Processed or Processing is recommended.
8. Hit Save button to start using New 11street Sync.
Part II: Bundle Shipping Rates
2. Select a Ship-From Address, register Bundle Shipping Rates and Save.
Part III: Store Info Settings
1. Navigate to New 11street Sync page from Unicart store, click More icon on top right and choose Store Info Settings.
2. Fill up general After Sale Service (Optional) and Warranty & Return Policy (Mandatory), and Save.
Step 3: Set up 11street Product Settings
2. Fill in 11street product settings before sync.
Category*: Select 11street category of the product.
Product Name*: It will be auto retrieved from Unicart. Edit if you wish to have different product content in 11street.
Brand*: Select the brand of the product. If unfound, then choose “None”.
Attribute* (Display Size): Select the attribute of the product. Note: Attribute varies based on the selected 11street category.
Key Product Features*: Select a minimum 2 features to maximum 8 features to highlight your product features.
Images*: 11street supports to sync maximum 10 images. Click the image and choose the attractive one.
Detailed Description*: It will be auto retrieved from Unicart. Edit if you wish to have different product content in 11street.
Selling Price (RM)*: The product price customer require to purchase (before discount, if any)
Discount by Seller: Enable it if you offer discount, and set discount by amount or percentage.
Set Period From: Insert Promotion Period if you offer discount.
Product Weight (kg) & Dimensions (LxWxH)*: For product information display purpose. It will be auto retrieved from UniCart.
Package Weight (kg) & Dimensions (LxWxH)*: For calculating shipping fee purpose. Edit if necessary.
Open to underage buyers: choose whether the product can be purchased by underage.
Warranty Type & Period*: Select a warranty type for your product and the warranty period to be given to your customers.
Shipping Method: Choose whether the product will be shipped by Courier Service or Direct Shipping.
Shipping Rate: The shipping fee of the product.
– Bundle Shipping Rate: It applies based on accumulated weights of multiple purchases with the same shipping condition.
– Free: Free Shipping.
– Shipping Rate by Product: It applies based on weight of the product. You can also offer discount or even free shipping conditionally.
After Sale Service: It will be auto retrieved from Store Info Settings from Step 2 Part III. Edit if you have specific After Sale Service for this product.
Warranty & Return Policy*: It will be auto retrieved from Store Info Settings from Step 2 Part III. Edit if you have specific Warranty & Return Policy for this product.
Step 4: Sync Product to 11street
1. When everything is ready, Hit Save & Sync.
2. The Sync Status will be in queue. Please allow some time for 11street to accept the sync request. Refresh the page in a few minutes to see the latest sync status.
3. When the sync request has been approved by 11street, the Sync Status will change to Success.
Congratulation! You have successfully synced product from Unicart store to 11street Seller Office.
If you can’t find the synced products in your 11street Seller Office, it is probably being QC by 11street team. You can check it from your 11street Seller Office > Product > Product Review Status.
2. Reserved Stock
Reserved Stock function is used for backup purpose so that you will reserve some stock and will not sell 100% of your inventory to 11street to avoid overselling.
Example 1: The product has no variant.
Reserved Stock: 10
Synced Inventory to 11street: 290
Example 2: The product has 3 variants.
Variant Inventory: 100 for each variant
Reserved Stock: 10
Synced Variant Inventory to 11street: 90 (100 – 10) for each variant