How Can We Help?
How to Use Marketplace Inventory Management
Marketplace Inventory Management enables you to check inventory across the different marketplaces to ensure marketplaces’ inventory are updated with Unicart. At the same time, you can also update and sync inventory to multiple marketplaces instantly to top up stock or avoid overselling. With Marketplace Inventory Management, you can manage inventory across multiple marketplaces effectively in one place, without login to marketplace platform respectively.
This feature is only available in Unicart Pro Plan and above.
Here are some samples of scenarios you would use this function to control marketplace inventory.
- You want to monitor your marketplace inventory closely to ensure everything is under control.
- You have top up your stock and want to update inventory to marketplace and sell more.
- Unplanned stock reduction and you want to update inventory to marketplace to avoid overselling.
- You found that inventory from marketplace is not tally with Unicart.
Note: This works for synced products and marketplace inventory update only. If you would like to update inventory for your Unicart store, please refer this.
Step 2: Check Marketplace Inventory
1. Click Check button to retrieve inventory instantly from marketplace.
2. Once it finishes loading, it will show the balance for each of the products from marketplace.
You will find that Check button is not available for Lelong. Due to Lelong API given, it is not allowed to retrieve inventory data from Lelong automatically.
Step 3: Update Marketplace Inventory
1. If you want to update same stock level to all selected marketplaces, insert the quantity you want to update in Update All column, quantity in all selected marketplaces will be updated automatically.
2. If you just want to sync inventory to only one marketplace, insert the quantity in the particular marketplace column only and key in dash (-) for the rest of marketplaces.
3. If a product has variants, update quantity on variant level only for 11street, Lelong, Qoo10 and Shopee. For Lazada, please update quantity on both main level and variant level.
Step 4: Sync Inventory to Marketplace
1. Once you have done updating quantity, click Sync button and Unicart will sync the inventory to marketplaces, except the field filled with dash (-).
2. It will sync inventory of one product to 3 marketplaces at one time, to avoid massive update to marketplace API server.
3. Green Tick will be shown for the product is synced or mapped with the particular marketplace. Else, it shows fail icon if Unicart could not find the product from marketplace.
We would suggest you to cross check on marketplace end to ensure that marketplace inventory has been successfully updated.
Trace Order helps you to search the products purchased within 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours so that you can monitor marketplace inventory closely and ensure it is up-to-date.
Note: Marketplace orders can only be traced if they have been synced to Unicart.
1. Click Filter Products bar, select the order duration, and click Search button.
2. It will list the product that purchased within the chosen period.
Lazada Reserved Stock Reduction
You will notice that Lazada will come with reserved stock reduction. Reserved Stock function is used for backup purpose so that you will reserve some stock and will not sell 100% of your inventory to Lazada to avoid overselling.
1. If you have filled up the reserved stock quantity in Lazada sync before, it will show the reserved stock quantity in Marketplace Inventory Management.
2. Tick the option of reserved stock reduction and click Sync button, Unicart will sync the inventory after deducts reserved stock quantity to Lazada.
Screenshot above shows Lazada inventory will be synced with 90.