How Can We Help?
How to Create Posts to Engage Your Facebook Fans
To improve your online business presence on Facebook, you have to stay in touch and keep up-to-date with your Facebook fans on the latest announcement and events. Now you can use Facebook Post to create posts to your Facebook Fan Page and manage them in Unicart. When you post often on Facebook, it is more likely to have better engagement with your Facebook fans, choose you over your competitors.
1. Navigate to Facebook and choose Facebook Post.
2. Click Add Post button on the top right.
3. Fill in the required fields.
Post*: Enter the caption to publish on your Facebook Fan Page.
Picture: Click the image to add if neccesary.
Auto Reply: Enable it if you want to trigger auto reply function to the Facebook users who leave comment to the post. You may set default reply or individual reply message for the post.
4. Click Add button to publish to your Facebook Fan Page.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a post to your Facebook Fan Page.
5. All the created posts via Facebook Post will be recorded on the Facebook Post Page.
6. You can click Eye icon to view the post on your Facebook Fan Page.
7. You can also edit the content of the created post without deleting and recreating the post on Facebook.
On the Facebook Post Page, click the post message, update the post content and click Save button.
After refreshing your Facebook Fan Page, new content in Facebook Post will be instantly updated.
8. You may delete a created post on Facebook.
Go to the Facebook Post page, click the Trash Bin icon, the post will be removed from your Facebook Fan page automatically and cannot be undone.
9. Facebook Token is advisable to update every 50 days so that you can submit a Facebook post from Unicart within the token period.
Go to the Facebook Store ver 2.0 page, click More icon on top right and choose Update FB Token.