Want To Join As Our Partner?
The best earning model to help you achieve higher, let's join now!
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are an integral part of Revolutors Partner Program Agreement for the promotion of the Website.
Revolutors Online Solution (or better known as REVO) reserves the right to change at any time and in its sole discretion any of the terms and conditions contained in these General Terms and Conditions, the Policies and the Commission. Changes to these General Terms and Conditions will take effect at the latest seven (7) days from notification by notice to the Partner or posting on the Website or otherwise. Changes to Policies and the Commission may be posted without notice and shall have immediate effect. The Partner is responsible for reviewing notices, Policies and the commission structure. The Partner’s continued participation in the REVO the Partner Program following the changes taking effect will constitute the Partner’s acceptance of such changes and if the Partner does not agree to any changes, the Partner must discontinue its participation in the REVO the Partner Program and the Agreement will be terminated. For the avoidance of doubt, newer versions of the General Terms and Conditions, Policies and to the commission structure supersede older versions.
The Agreement is limited to parties that can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. the Partner represent and warrant that: i) it is, and will remain at all times, a business duly organized, registered, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of its country of registration; ii) it has all requisite right, power and authority to enter into the Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder; and iii) any information provided or made available to REVO is, and shall remain at all times, accurate, up to date and complete.
CLAUSE 1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1. Advertising Material: includes banners, pop-ups or any other REVO information shown in equivalent forms.
2. Partner Program: The REVO program that offers products, goods and/or services for sale to Customers.
3. Chargeback: Sales which are not eligible for a Commission including, but not limited to:
1. fraudulent u0026amp; invalid transactions (including transactions identified manually or by way of automated fraudulent order check tools);
2. cancelled transactions; and
3. returned orders.
4. Commission: The fee earned by the Partner for a Sale, or any other action agreed to by the Parties, excluding Chargebacks, as further defined in Clauses 7 and 8.
5. Customer: A consumer who places an order from the Partner.
6. EDM: Advertising e-mails and other direct marketing products and processes.
7. GST: Goods and Services Tax.
8. Website: The Website and any other Internet domain property or mobile app owned or operated by REVO.
9. Policies: The various REVO policies on prohibited products, acceptable use for advertisers, etc.
10. Product: A product sold or a service provided on the Website.
11. Sale: The act of a Customer purchasing a Product where the Partner is in the last position of the sales chain (last paid marketing advertorial (paid channel) the end-user is using).
12. SEM (Search Engine Marketing): Any form of online marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising or paid inclusion.
13. SEO (Search Engine Optimization): The process of (i) improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website or a web page from search engines via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results, or (ii) realizing or creating an improved or better ranking in search engine results for a specific keyword or keywords.
14. Successful Sale: A Sale without Chargeback, from the first purchase by a Customer and for thirty (30) calendar days thereafter.
15. Registration Form: The registration form that is accessible via the Partner Program for registration with the Partner Program.
16. Website: The TheRevolutorsOnline.com Website.
CLAUSE 2. CONTRACT FORMATION
The agreement shall be formed exclusively via the Partner Website application procedure. The Registration Form together with these General Terms and Conditions and the acceptance into the program will together constitute a framework agreement between the Parties. In case of a conflict between the Registration Form and these General Terms and Conditions, these General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
CLAUSE 3. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
1. The Agreement concerns the participation of the Partner in the Partner Program. To this end, REVO shall make a selection of Advertising Materials available to the Partner via the Partner Website for Partner to place on the Partner Media.
2. The Partner shall be solely responsible for placing Advertising Materials on the Partner Media. Subject to the rights of REVO under this Agreement, the Policies, all applicable laws, as well as to REVO’s absolute right to direct the use of, suspend or terminate the use of Advertising Materials and of this Agreement, the Partner shall be free to decide whether and how long to place the Advertising Materials on the Partner Media and shall be entitled to remove the Advertising Materials at any time. The Partner may only place Advertising Materials on the Partner Media provided that such the Partner Media has been registered with and approved by REVO, which approval may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason or no reason, without penalty to REVO.
3. In return for a Successful Sale, the Partner shall be entitled to the Commission.
4. The Partner Program shall not establish any other contractual relationship between the Parties beyond that which is envisaged in this Agreement.
5. The Partner’s own terms and conditions as well as any other terms shall require the express written consent of REVO and shall therefore not be applicable even if REVO is notified thereof and does not object to their validity.
CLAUSE 4. PARTNER OBLIGATIONS AND COVENANTS
1. The Partner is prohibited from modifying the Advertising Materials and content accessed via the Partner Website or using such materials other than as expressly provided for under this Agreement.
2. The Partner shall not, without REVO’s prior written consent, be allowed to use EDMs to promote REVO, the Website or for any other purpose under this Agreement.
Where so explicitly allowed, the Partner shall ensure that all EDM e-mail addressed are generated over a double op-tin e-mail, and used in consideration of all necessary restrictions.
The Partner will hold REVO harmless in case of issues arising out of any EDM and guarantees it will take full and sole responsibility for any issues stemming from such EDM. The Partner is not allowed to use the brand “REVO” within the e-mail address, within the URL, within the source code, and within the subject of the e-mail. The Partner has to make sure that it is clear that the e-mail comes from the Partner and not from REVO directly. The e-mail has to be approved by REVO before it is sent.
3. The Partner shall be responsible for the content and routine operation of the Partner Media. The Partner shall place no content on Partner Media that breaches applicable law, public morals or third-party rights, or harms the reputation of REVO or its parents, Partners or the parties it does business with. Prohibitions shall include, but not be limited to, representations that glorify violence, sexual and pornographic content and illustrations, misleading statements or discriminatory content (e.g. in respect of gender, race, politics, religion, nationality or disability). Such content may neither be mentioned on the Partner Media, nor may links be created from the Partner Media to such content on other media.
4. The Partner Media shall not conduct, undertake, use, perform or host, torrent, streaming and other such activities without REVO’s prior consent.
5. The Partner may not create, maintain or in any way, directly or indirectly, take any part or be associated with any websites/apps that may lead to risk of confusion between the Partner or the websites/apps with the Website. Furthermore, the Partner may not create the impression that the Partner Media is a project of REVO or that its operator is economically linked to REVO in any way or that there is any relationship or affiliation between the Partner and REVO that goes beyond the REVO the Partner Program and this Agreement. In particular, but not limited thereto, the Partner may neither mirror the Website, copy graphics, texts or other Website content, crawl any parts of the Website or use any materials or content from the Website or REVO (or those of REVO parents or subsidiaries) logos or brands in connection with the Partner Program.
6. The Partner shall ensure that its advertising contents are neither in direct nor in indirect breach of domestic or foreign third-party property rights or other rights that do not meet any special statutory protection.
7. Advertising REVO through social media activities (including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) must be expressly approved by REVO and may not include any REVO trademarks, or display misleading content (i.e. that may not look like official REVO social media activities) and any social media activities through the Facebook Website must be run through a “Fan Page” only and not through a “Personal Page” in accordance with Facebook policy.
8. The Partner shall not set up campaigns on third party the Partner Networks. The Partner is only allowed to direct its own traffic and/or its own sub Partner traffic in case of networks, to the Website. The Partner shall warrant that it will set cookies only if the Advertising Material is in visible use on the Partner Media and the user Clicks voluntarily and consciously. The use of layers, add-ons, iFrames, pop-up, pop-under, site-under, auto-redirect advertisements which automatically redirect the user to the Website without the user’s engagement or action (e.g. click, touch), cookie dropping, postview technology, misleading advertisements that result in misleading clicks that display expected content, etc., are strictly prohibited. Actions by the Partner that result in forced installations of the App are prohibited. For clarification purposes, forced-installation also includes the act of not asking for permission before initiating a download/ redirect.
9. The use of offers, creative or brand names for competitions, lotteries and similar activities is prohibited.
10. Where so approved by REVO, the Partner may promote vouchers created explicitly for Partners or communicated by means of the Partners newsletter. The promotion of other vouchers, including but not limited to customer newsletters, print advertisements or customer service contacts, is prohibited.
11. Any breach, by the Partner of its obligations under this Agreement or any intellectual property rights of REVO or third parties shall entitle REVO to terminate this Agreement for good cause. This shall not affect any additional claims against the Partner to which REVO may be entitled. REVO shall be entitled to withhold or cease all and any services related to the Partner.
12. If so requested by REVO, the Partner shall remove REVO advertising material without delay from the Partner Media.
13. Partner hereby agrees on its behalf and on behalf of sub-Partners to release REVO (and its agents and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the Partner Media, provided such release will not apply where actual claims, demands or damages arise due to the Advertising Media or REVO’s fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct.
14. The Partner will defend, indemnify and hold harmless, and at REVO’s option defend against, REVO and its employees, directors, agents and representatives, from and against any and all liens, damages, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, Claims, litigation, demands, defences, judgements, suits, proceedings, costs, disbursements or expenses of any kind or of any nature whatsoever (including third party claims, reasonable attorney’s fees, consultants’ fees, experts’ fees and other costs of litigation) arising out of, or related to the Partner, any sub-Partner or the Partner Media, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property rights, taxes (duties, fees and other charges, etc.), the failure to collect or pay taxes, etc. If, for its legal defense, REVO requires the Partner to provide information or explanations, the Partner shall be obliged to make the same available to REVO no later than three (3) days thereafter and shall also provide reasonable support to REVO in its legal defense.
15. The Partner shall not purchase, directly or indirectly (eg. through family, friends, or associates), any Product(s) by way of the Advertising Materials.
16. The Partner covenants that it has and will maintain all licenses, permits, approvals, registrations or the like, to perform the matters contemplated under this Agreement and that it shall carry out this Agreement in compliance with all applicable laws in Malaysia and any other applicable jurisdiction.
17. Without prejudice to other rights or remedies available to REVO, if REVO determines that the Partner is not in compliance with any requirement or restriction under this Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to the prohibited content in Clause 4, or if there are technical errors, such as improper link formatting, by the Partner, the Partner agrees that it shall forfeit the Commission otherwise payable under this Agreement and REVO reserves the right to deem as Chargeback: (i) any pending payment owed to the Partner, (ii) the total amount of the Commission for the period the non-compliance was identified, and (iii) any future payout earned by the Partner deemed to have originated from the non-compliance. In addition, in case of non-compliance of any obligations under Clause 4 by a sub-Partner to the Partner, a penalty equivalent to 30% of the Commission may be applied by REVO to the Partner.
CLAUSE 5: SERVICES BY REVO
1. The Partner shall be provided with advertising materials updated at regular intervals in line with the product range and seasonal influences. The Partner may request customized formats or newsletter templates.
2. REVO shall operate the Website, the Partner Website and the services offered thereon, such as the provision of product feeds, on a best efforts basis. REVO shall not be required to provide error-free and interruption-free availability of the Website or the Partner Website. The level of quality and the correctness of Product descriptions on the Website and on the Advertising Materials, csv files, etc. provided on the Partner Website, shall fall within the exclusive discretion of REVO.
3. All activities of the Partner shall be logged via the Partner Website tracking system and made accessible to the Partner via statistics and reports.
4. The Partner shall be entitled to receive the Commission in relation to net transactions that are generated, by its active promotion of REVO on the Partner Media, from the first purchase by a Customer and for thirty (30) calendar days thereafter.
5. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in the Advertising Media or other REVO document shall be subject to correction without any liability for REVO.
6. Any claim of Partner under the Agreement must be notified to REVO within ninety (90) days from the time the claim became known, or should have become known, to the Partner. For the avoidance of doubt, REVO will not be liable for any claim made by Partner after said deadline.
CLAUSE 6: LIABILITY OF REVO
1. The total liability of REVO under this Agreement shall not exceed the total of the Commissions paid to the Partner under this Agreement in the six months immediately prior to the event giving rise to the most recent claim of liability.
2. No further liability on the part of REVO shall exist.
3. The aforementioned limitation of liability shall also apply to the personal liability of REVO employees, representatives and executive bodies
CLAUSE 7: COMMISSION FOR TRANSACTIONS GENERATED FROM THE REVO WEBSITE
1. REVO shall pay the Partner a Commission on Successful Sales.
2. The Commission structure can be found here: https://www.TheRevolutorsOnline.com/the-revolutors-partner-program/ and may be amended by REVO from time to time.
3. The Commission is calculated from the net shopping basket value corresponding to the amount that the Customer pays for a Product minus shipping fee, where charged separately (the “Net Shopping Value”).
4. The payout to the Partner equals the Net Shopping Value multiplied by the Commission rate appicable to the Product.
5. The Commission structure may be modified at any time by agreement with selected Partners in order to incentivize best practices and reward outstanding results as provided for under Clause 12.3.
CLAUSE 8: COMMISSION FOR TRANSACTION GENERATED FROM THE REVO APP
1. REVO shall pay the Partner a Commission on Successful Sales.
2. The Commission structure can be found here: https://www.TheRevolutorsOnline.com/the-revolutors-partner-program/ and may be amended by REVO from time to time.
3. The commission structure can be modified at any time by adding additional points of commission to selected Partners, in order to incentivize best practices and reward outstanding results as provided for under Clause 12.3.
CLAUSE 9: TRACKING METHODOLOGY
1. Tracking and reporting shall be carried out by and for the purposes of the Partner Website whereby a cookie is stored on a user’s browser to track transactions back to each specific Partner by identifying the user’s device ID for transactions generated from the App.
2. Cookies will last for thirty (30) days.
CLAUSE 10: PAYMENT
1. The Partner can log into the Partner Website to view accumulated Commissions one hour after conversions are made and a first payment check has been performed. When requested by the Partner and deemed necessary, a technical integration can be established between the Partner Website and the Partner’s systems. In the event of any discrepancy of data between the Websites of REVO and the Partner, the date provided by REVO shall be deemed correct. Under no circumstances will data from the Partner’s system be used to measure payable amount.
2. REVO will issue monthly invoices for all Sales in the previous month for total Commission amounts exceeding payouts of one hundred Ringgit Malaysia (MYR100). Where the amounts fall below one hundred Ringgit Malaysia (MYR100), monthly Commission will accrue on a cumulative basis until the threshold is reached.
3. The Partner will be paid within thirty (30) days from the invoice.
4. All payment made from the REVO to the Partner will be in the form of direct bank transfer to the bank account identified by the Partner on the Registration Form. REVO shall bear reasonable payment processing fees.
5. The Partner shall be responsible for payment of all taxes on its own income. If the payment is subject to withholding taxes, REVO shall deduct such taxes from the payment, pay the Partner the net amount and concurrently provide the Partner with a certificate or any equivalent document of withholding tax.
CLAUSE 11: ORGANISATION AND INDEPENDENCE OF THE PARTNER
1. REVO and the Partner are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative relationship or exclusivity between the Parties. The Agreement will not cause the establishment of any relationship of employment between the Parties or with any person who provides services to either. The Partner will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of REVO.
2. The Partner shall not subcontract any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without prior written consent of REVO.
CLAUSE 12: TERM OF AGREEMENT, AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION
1. The Agreement will come into force on the Effective Date and continue unless otherwise terminated in accordance with its provisions.
2. Amendments and addenda to the Agreement shall be in writing.
3. REVO reserves the right to modify the Commission structure with seven (7) day prior notification. In such a case, an e-mail shall be sent to the Partner, based on the e-mail address provided for the Partner Program. REVO shall have no responsibility to ensure that communications about changes in the program are received by the Partner. In case of disagreement, the Partner’s sole recourse shall be to end its participation in the program.
4. REVO reserves the right to suspend the implementation of this Agreement for up to seven (7) workind days to investigate suspicious Partner activities. Where REVO determines that the Partner has violated any provision of this Agreement, it may require the Partner to reimburse all expenses related to the investigation and to refund REVO of any costs, expenses, losses or Commission overpayments within fifteen (15) days from being so notified.
5. This Agreement may be terminated under the following circumtances:
1. by fourteen (14) day written notice by any Party to the other; or
2. without any prior notice in case of violation by the Partner of any of its obligations or covenants under this Agreement.
6. REVO reserves the right to withhold unpaid commisions for a reasonable period of time following termination to acount for possible Chargebacks.
7. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations of the Parties will be extinguished, except for matters that expressly or by their nature are intended to survive.
8. Following termination of the contract, the Partner shall, without being requested to do so, immediately delete the information and advertising material submitted to it. The Partner shall have no right of retention in this respect. The Partner shall, at REVO’s request, provide REVO with written confirmation of the deletion.
CLAUSE 13: CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA
1. The recipient of any information proprietary to a Party disclosed to the other Party, whether marked as confidential or not, that should be considered confidential information under the circumstances (which does not include information that the recipient already knew, that becomes public through no fault of the recipient, that was independently developed by the recipient, or that was lawfully obtained and provided to the recipient by a third party) (the “Confidential Information”) will not disclose such Confidential Information, except to its employees and/or agents who need to know it and who have agreed in writing to keep it confidential. The recipient will ensure that those people and entities use Confidential Information only to exercise rights and fulfill obligations under the Agreement and keep the Confidential Information confidential. The recipient may also disclose Confidential Information when required by law after giving the discloser reasonable notice and the opportunity to seek confidential treatment, a protective order or similar remedies or relief prior to disclosure. The rights and obligations of the Parties under this Section will survive the termination of the Seller Agreement.
2. Partner undertakes, represents and warrants that it will use and process personal data as provided for under Malaysian law (the “Personal Data”): i) only for the purpose of the execution of the Agreement and not disclose it to third parties; ii) in accordance with the requirements under the applicable personal data protection law; and iii) in manner that ensures REVO remains in compliance with the requirement under the applicable personal data protection laws. Partner further warrants that it does implement sufficient security measures to ensure that the Personal Data are securely kept and maintained as required by the applicable personal data protection law and agrees to subject itself to the necessary audits undertaken by REVO to ensure compliance of the above warranties.
3. Partner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless REVO and each of its respective officers, employees, directors and agents from, and at REVO’s option defend against, any and all liens, damages, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, claims, litigation, demands, defences, judgements, suits, proceedings, costs, disbursements or expenses of any kind or of any nature whatsoever (including third party claims, reasonable attorney’s fees, consultants’ fees, experts’ fees and other costs of litigation) (the “Personal Data Claims”), to the extent such Personal Data Claims arise from or may be in any way attributable to: i) any violation of the Agreement; ii) the negligence, bad faith or intentional or wilful misconduct of the Partner or its subcontractors (whether or not approved by REVO); or iii) any security incident for which the Partner is directly or indirectly responsible.
4. REVO agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Partner and each of its respective officers, employees, directors and agents from any claims that arise from, or may be attributable to any violation of the Agreement by REVO or the negligence, gross negligence, bad faith or intentional misconduct of REVO or its subcontractors.
CLAUSE 14: ASSIGNMENT, RIGHTS OF RETENTION, SET-OFF
1. The Partner may only transfer claims against REVO based on this Agreement to third parties with the written consent of REVO.
2. Neither Party may transfer, assign or subcontract all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the written consent of the other Party.
3. Either Party may set off or exercise a right of retention only in relation to the other Party’s receivables that are uncontested or have become res judicata.
CLAUSE 15: GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
1. This Agreement shall be governed and construed under the law of Malaysia without giving effect to any international and supranational (contractual) laws, particularly the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
2. Any disputes arising out of or relating to the execution of this Agreement or the breach, termination, or invalidity thereof shall be attempted to be settled through good faith negotiations between the Parties during a period of up to thirty (30) days or such longer period to which the Parties may agree but not otherwise.
3. Any Party may, by giving the other Party written notice at any time after the expiration of the thirty (30) day period referred to above, submit any dispute that is not settled through mutual agreement to arbitration. Arbitration will be in English, in Kuala Lumpur, and in accordance with the rules of the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (“KLRCA”). Furthermore, the arbitral tribunal will consist of a sole arbitrator, to be designated by the Chairman of the KLRCA. Any award by the arbitration tribunal will be final and binding upon the Parties. The arbitrator will award to the prevailing Party, if any, the costs and attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred by such Party in connection with the arbitration. If the arbitrator determines a Party to be the prevailing Party under circumstances where the prevailing Party won on some but not all of the claims and counterclaims, the arbitrator may award the prevailing Party an appropriate percentage of the costs and attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred by the prevailing Party in connection with the arbitration.
CLAUSE 16: FINAL PROVISIONS
1. There shall be no oral ancillary agreements to this Agreement and in particular, but not limited thereto, no terms and conditions of Partner or of any other Party shall apply, even if they have not been contested by REVO.
2. Should individual provisions in this Agreement be deemed invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The Parties shall endeavor to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with one that best meets the contractual objective in legal and economic terms. The same shall apply in the event of a lacuna.
3. Any stamp duty due under this Agreement will be borne by the Partner.