How Can We Help?
How to Display Subcategories Images on Category Page
Displaying subcategories images on each of the category pages is a good way to attract your customers. By looking the subcategories image at a glance, customers are able to click through from the relevant category and find the desired products faster.
Step 2: Activate Subcategories Images at Category Pages
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Layout Manager.
2. Drag Category[image] module to the position you want to display.
3. Click Edit icon in the Category[image] module.
4. Enable Image Status to display subcategories images at Refine Search. If you don’t want to display subcategories images at Refine Search, select Disable for Image Status.
5. Set the dimensions of subcategories images in pixel.
6. Click Save button.
7. Remove Category[Image] from the layout if you are not showing main categories images at your homepage.
8. Click Clear Cache to view the instant outcome.
Congratulations! You have successfully displayed subcategories images in Refine Search on your Category Pages.