How Can We Help?
How to Display Important Pages with Site Link
Wanted to create shortcuts to the important pages on your Unicart store? Using Sitelink allows you to add custom links to a menu and display on your Unicart store. It helps to get audience’s attention and have a better website navigation.
Step 1: Add Menu Group
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Menu Manager.
2. Click [+] icon to add a new menu group.
3. Enter the Title of the menu group and click Save button.
4. Click Add Menu button to create menu items with the assigned pages. Learn more
Step 2: Add Sitelink to Store Layout
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Layout Manager.
2. Drag Sitelink module to the position you want to display.
3. Click Edit icon in Sitelink module.
4. Select the Menu Group you want to display and click Save button.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a menu with custom links on your Unicart store.